Hey Football Fans
A Better Day Therapy Learning Center, Inc will be having an Online Raffle at https://abetterdaytherapycenter.org/ A Better Day Therapy Learning Center, Inc is a non-profit organization whose primary goal is to expand the specialized education therapy programs up to 5th grade and assist struggling families in our community trying to access critical services such as education for their children with disabilities, autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and other learning disabilities
- Anyone who is eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of the donation of Raffle ticket may enter the Raffle.
- HOW TO ENTER. Anyone over 18 years old may purchase as many Raffle tickets as they wish, subject to availability. The minimum donation of one (1) Raffle ticket is $25.00. Each Raffle ticket grants one (1) entry into the Raffle. The winning ticket may not be sold.
Upon receipt of payment in full, a ticket (“Raffle ticket”) will be generated and e-mailed each ticket (s) number. All tickets entered in to the drawing and a Raffle ticket receipt (identifying purchaser name, email and address, the date of the drawing, and the Grand Prize, as defined below) will be provided to the purchaser via email. Only 500 Raffle tickets will be sold. Tickets will be sold beginning August 19, 2022, until September 4, 2022, at 11:59pm EST
Raffle tickets can be purchased as follows:
RANDOM DRAWING. The potential winner of the Raffle will be selected at random as detailed below (the “Random Drawing”). You do not be present to win. A Better Day Therapy Learning Center, Inc will select one potential winner on September 5, 2022, via random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Raffle Period. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms listed on this document.
Of these Official Rules, the potential winner will be declared the official winner of the Raffle (the “Winner”). The drawing will be conducted by or under the supervision of A Better Day Therapy Learning Center, Inc designated Raffle Manager and a random ticket selector at random.org, whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to the Raffle. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Raffle tickets sold. If the maximum number of raffle tickets are sold, the odds of winning will be 1 in 500.
Please submit a minimum donation of $25 per ticket on https://www.abetterdaytherapycenter.org/
Upon purchase you will receive an email with the ticket number. YOU MUST FOLLOW THE LINK ON OUR WEBSITE FOR EACH RAFFLE TICKET.
5. PRIZE: Two tickets for the Miami Dolphins VS Patriots game on Sunday, September 11th – 1pm at Hard Rock Stadium | 200 Level | Section 254CC Row 2. Tickets include Blue parking pass.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS. Released Parties are not responsible for: stolen, late, incomplete, illegible, inaccurate, misdirected, lost, misrouted, damaged, delayed, undelivered, mutilated, postage-due, or garbled registrations, transmissions, email, or mail; lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, cable, satellite, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), wireless network, website, or other connections, including those through and/or by any website, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cable, or wireless transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures, or difficulties; wireless service congestion; failures or malfunctions of telephones, telephone lines, or telephone systems, wireless towers, or cellular tower equipment; any error, omission, interruption, defect, or delay in wireless or other transmission, processing, or communication; non-delivery; misdirected, blocked, or delayed email notifications; printing, typographical, or other errors appearing within these Official Rules, in any Raffle-related materials; or, any other errors, problems, or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, network, computer, telephone, wireless service, mail, typographical, printing, or otherwise, relating to or in connection with the Raffle, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Raffle, the processing of entries, the announcement of prizes, or in any Raffle-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Raffle. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to Entrants’ or to any other person’s computer and/or wireless device related to or resulting from participating in this Raffle or downloading materials from or use of A Better Day Therapy Learning Center, Inc website. Released Parties: (a) make no warranty, guaranty, or representation of any kind concerning any prize, including, without limitation, the Grand Prize (or any portion thereof); and (b) disclaim any implied warranty including, without limitation, any implied warranty of fitness or merchantability.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. By participating in the Raffle and submitting an entry, each Entrant agrees: (a) to be bound by these Official Rules, including all entry requirements; (b) to waive any and all claims against A Better Day Therapy Learning Center, Inc and its donors, sponsors, subsidiaries, affiliates, attorneys, vendors and advertising or promotional agencies, including its related organizations and subsidiaries and each such company’s officers, directors, members, employees, and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) for any injury, damage, or loss that may occur, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in the Raffle or from the receipt or use of the Grand Prize (or any portion thereof) or any activity or travel related to the receipt or use of the Grand Prize (or any portion thereof); and (c) to release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, accidents, death, dismemberment or damage to or loss of property, arising out of such Entrant’s participation in the Raffle or receipt, use, or misuse of the Grand Prize. Further, the Released Parties are not responsible for: (a) technical failures of any kind; (b) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrants, printing or computing errors, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Raffle; (c) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Raffle; (d) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Raffle or the processing of entries that prohibit the Raffle from being conducted as planned; or (e) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Raffle or receipt, use, or misuse of the Grand Prize. If for any reason an Entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously lost or otherwise destroyed, the Entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Raffle, during the Raffle Period. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that technical or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, A Better Day Therapy Learning Center, Inc reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
- WINNER DETERMINATION, VERIFICATION AND NOTIFICATION. An Entrant is not the Winner, even if selected or notified of being a potential winner, unless and until the Entrant’s eligibility has been verified. A potential winner must have complied, and must continue to comply, with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and eligibility is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that the Winner is disqualified for any reason at the time of the Random Drawing, the foregoing process will be repeated with a randomly selected potential winner from among all remaining eligible entries. Once A Better Day Therapy Learning Center, Inc determines that a potential winner is eligible: (a) the Winner will be announced on Sponsor’s website; and (b) notification will be sent to the potential winner at the e-mail address, postal address, and/or telephone number (in the sole discretion of A Better Day Therapy Learning Center, Inc) provided at the time of entry (“Prize Notification”).
In the event that the potential winner does not respond to any such Prize Notification within three (3) business days of the date of issuance or declines the Grand Prize for any reason, a disqualification will result, and the Grand Prize will be forfeited will be considered a donation to Sponsor and the Grand Prize will not be awarded.
The potential winner may be required to submit his/her valid identification to A Better Day Therapy Learning Center, Inc a fully executed Release within three (3) business days of receipt of the Release. Failure to submit any identification required by Sponsor or to return the Release or other required documents within the specified timeframe, noncompliance with these Official Rules, or the return of the Grand Prize or Prize Notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and prize forfeiture.
- PUBLICITY. Except where prohibited, participation in the Raffle constitutes each Entrant’s express consent to be contacted by A Better Day Therapy Learning Center, Inc by telephone, e-mail, and/or postal mail for Raffle purposes. The Winner, by acceptance of the Grand Prize, grants to by A Better Day Therapy Learning Center, Inc and it’s Sponsors the right to publicize the Winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, statements, opinion, hometown and state, and/or other likeness and prize information for promotional, advertising, trade, and/or any other purposes in any media or format now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without limitation, including on social media websites, without further compensation, payment, consideration, permission or notification, unless prohibited by law.
- RAFFLE AND SPONSOR. Participation in the Raffle constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules. The Sponsor is A Better Day Therapy Learning Center, Inc, 9600 NW 25th Street, Suite 1, Doral, Florida 33172. All decisions related to, as well as all interpretation of these Official Rules, shall be made by A Better Day Therapy Learning Center, Inc and shall be final and binding.
- Disclaimer. The Miami Dolphins Organization is not the Sponsor of the Raffle nor has any connection related to the Grand Prize. The Miami Dolphin vs Patriot Game Tickets were Donated by the President of by A Better Day Therapy Learning Center Board of Directors.
This is a raffle and 100% of the proceeds will benefit A Better Day Therapy Learning Center, Inc. We will announce the WINNER via email, post on website and, on social media. Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Winners will be notified on September 5, 2022, and the tickets will be provided via email.
Thank you for your support.
**This contest, giveaway or raffle is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the NFL or Miami-Dolphins Franchise**